We’re going to skip the incredibleness of it already being gifting season and get straight to the point: ideas!
We’ve pulled from our favorite brands, personal recommendations and our own wishes for a Secret Santa and have compiled the below for your shopping sanity. Everything is under $50, with a second list to come later this week of gifts under $100.
May it be helpful and, most of all, may the season truly reflect the gift of someone else’s presence in your life.
1) The tee that says it all. $42
2) Our makeup guru swears by these! $38
4) Make it easy to discover a new favorite scent. The packaging is an instant win. $35
5) If you haven’t discovered Susanne Kaufmann yet, you’re welcome. $30
6) A great can’t-go-wrong, take-it-everywhere product. $20
7) Each piece is unique and cut from a larger form. Not your average keychain. $28
8) Drink more water. This bottle comes with its own Japanese binchotan charcoal filter. $35
9) To plan for all those great moments ahead. $26
10) Packing your lunch never looked better. $38
11) Change someone’s world. Starting at $25.
12) The truly indispensable tech lifesaver that everyone needs. $45
13) You can’t go wrong with this. The label practically wraps itself. $39
14) We come back to this again and again. Forever in our bag. $24
15) This year’s answer to last year’s coloring book craze. $23
16) Everything Kara makes is a yes; therefore, anyone can find something to love in TOAST. $25
17) Happier mani/pedis on the horizon: 8-toxin free, formulated in France and perfect for all festivities. $28
18) Heaven scent. For your skin, only. $10
19) End the year on a good note…book. $9
20) Is chocolate the most perfect gift? Answer after you taste this almond toffee bar. $10
Psst. Don’t forget Darling Issue 22! Newly released and perfect for an under $50 gift 🙂 Save more per issue when you become a subscriber here.
Feature Image via Joanna Kosinska