As the days get longer and temperatures rise, our social calendars seem to blossom right alongside the peonies, hydrangea and other flowers of summer. Whether you’re invited to a garden party, al fresco dinner or weekend in the country, you’ll want to be sure to arrive with a special gift in hand to show your appreciation.
From flower seed-bombs to a designer carafe, The Salonniere’s selection of chic and affordable summer hostess gifts proves that a gracious manner and good taste will always get you invited back.
- Chalkboard Spice Jar, Anthropologie ($10-$12)
- Wooden Ice Cream Spoons, set of 20, Etsy ($10)
- Cosmo Blooms Seedbombs, set of six, Crate and Barrel ($10)
- Campfire Incense, Burke Decor ($10)
- Woodblock Plates, set of four, World Market ($28)
- Laguiole Neon Spreaders, set of four, Crate and Barrel ($30)
- Vintage Toasting Bells, Napa Style ($25)
- Edible Violas, Shop Terrain ($30)
- French Pommery Mustards, set of four, The Frenchy Bee ($35)
- Cherry Cards, AHA Life ($36)
- Cluster Bud Vase Tray, Shop Terrain ($40)
- Sagaform Birdie Carafe, Amazon ($48)
What suggestions do you have for showing your appreciation to a host?
Image via Michelle Roller Photography