Warehouse Manager – Dallas, TX: 10-20 hours per week, five days per week, hours are flexible. Located near UT Southwestern Medical Center. Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with subject line Warehouse Manager Application: (Your Name). Due to the number of applications, we will not be able to respond to every applicant.
At Darling Media, we are passionate about the #DarlingMovement, our readers, our employees and our interns. We work hard, have fun and roll our sleeves up to make the beauty of Darling happen. Read below to see important deadlines and the internship opportunities available at Darling. We welcome undergraduate and graduate students to apply.
Why intern at Darling?
At Darling, our mission is to remind women of their true beauty, worth and purpose. As an intern, you will use your skills to advance that mission. Each intern role has clearly defined responsibilities and considerable face time with our C-level team. You will learn about a specific area of the business and gain experience that will help you envision what you want to do full-time after you graduate. Darling Internships are designed to help you gain clarity on your purpose and professional goals.
How do we evaluate intern applicants?
We look for interns who are aligned with our mission, eager to learn and excited to contribute. Our expectation is that interns will be enthusiastic about mastering their responsibilities. We aim to give you strong work experience so that you finish with a better idea of your long-term professional goals.
Interns are expected to work 10 hours per week, M-F.
What roles are open to intern applicants?
Darling hires several interns each semester. All positions are remote.
- Communications Intern – assist in developing content and managing customer communication via email
- Instagram Intern – assist in developing content and managing customer communication on Instagram
- Instastories Intern – repost customer content, post stories. Must have Adobe skills.
- Partnerships Intern – manage the pipeline of sponsorship opportunities at Darling.
- Editorial Intern 1 – edit content for AP Style
- Editorial Intern 2 – copywriting for captions on all platforms
- Editorial Intern 3 – Spanish Translation. Include translation experience in your application.
- Giveaway Intern – develop giveaways for all platforms with like-minded brands
- Graphic Design Intern – design assets for all Darling platforms. Must have extensive Adobe experience. Include a link to your portfolio in your application materials.
On your application, you can indicate interest in two internships. In your cover letter, please provide context of why you selected that particular internship.
All internships last 18-20 weeks.
Spring 2021: January 11- May 28 *one week off for spring break
Deadline to apply: Wednesday, November 11
Applicants notified if they receive interviews: Friday, November 13
Phone interviews: November 16-18
Applicants notified: November 20
Summer 2021: June 1 – August 14
Deadline to apply: Wednesday, April 14
Applicants notified if they receive interviews: Friday, April 16
Phone interviews: April 20-22
Applicants notified: April 24
Fall 2021: August 9 – November 19
Deadline to apply: Friday, July 9
Applicants notified if they receive interviews: Tuesday, July 13
Phone interviews: July 15-16
Applicants notified: July 19
Winter: November 15, 2021 – January 14, 2022 *Winter positions only available to previous Darling Interns. Application process is offline.