Next up in our Darling Locks series, a simple bun with a little twist. Follow this easy tutorial to upgrade a classic look!
1) Section off the front of the hair and and the hair in the nape. Secure with clips.
2) Smooth the rest of the hair into a pony tail.
3) Twist ponytail into bun and secure with bobby pins.
4) Comb front section over to the preferred side and twist the hair back and around the base of the bun pinning as you wrap.
5) Do the same with the nape section of the hair and finish with a little hair spray!