Everyone loves a wrap around French braid, but it can be hard to braid around the back on yourself. This style gives you the look but is much easier to master.
1. Section out the front fringe area of your hair.
2. Clip the rest down to the side and out of the way.
3. French braid the front across the top and continue into a normal braid. Fasten with a small rubber band.
4. Brush the rest of the hair over to the side and braid.
5. Swing the small braid around and tuck it into the large braid if it reaches, or just tuck within the hair with a snug bobby pin.