Darling Magazine is created by a core team of women in Los Angeles, with content also generated by over 50 contributors from all over the United States and several other countries. We are always looking for interns and volunteer contributors desiring to strengthen their own portfolios while working with a fun, passionate group of women looking to change the world for good.
Writing Submissions & Feature Suggestions
Thanks to a reliable team of awesome regular contributors, we are not accepting new writing submissions at this time. However, if you are interested in editing, styling, social media, business development, an internship, or any other ways to contribute not yet listed, please shoot us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with your specific interest and we will get back to you with ideas on how to get you involved.
To submit a suggestion for a style or entrepreneur feature in our print magazine, please email email@example.com.
*Please Note: all contributors are unpaid for the time being; however, the reward is having thousands of women hearing your voice.
Photos & Submissions
Many of the photos we use on this site are found via Pinterest and various blogs. We always cite the source to the best of our ability, but unfortunately photos are not often properly credited. If you see an image on our site that belongs to you—or if you know who it belongs to—please email firstname.lastname@example.org to correct the photo credit.
If you are a photographer who would like to submit your work for our online use, please use our Flickr group to do so. Here’s how to do it:
- Click ‘Join Group’ on the left side of the Flickr group page
- Sign up through your current email account (Gmail, Yahoo or Facebook)
- Once you are logged in, upload any pictures you want to add to the Darling group
- Once uploaded, you can rename the file and add a description (This is where you should provide your name and add the link to your website, if you have one)
- On the left it will say “add to group.” Select “Darling Online Photos” then hit “done” and you’re all set!
Before submitting, we also ask that you note the following:
- By submitting your photo to our group, you are granting us permission to use your photo on our website.
- We will give you credit at the bottom of the article where we use the photo, so please be sure to provide us with your name (as you’d like it to appear), as well as a link you’d like us to send our readers to.
- When you submit your photos, they will go into a queue for approval by one of our team members to ensure that the photos are appropriate in content, as well as a good fit for our overall aesthetic.
If you have general comments or questions that you would like to share with us (or simply want to say hello!), please send them to email@example.com.