In the spirit of healthy starts and thriving relationships, we’re putting the attention on ourselves for just a moment. Whether you’re an introvert or an extrovert, sweetly single or nicely coupled up, taking time for yourself is imperative. And what better time to do so than with St. Valentine on the horizon?
Below are a few favorite indulgences for a night cozied up at home, just for you:
1. Naked Cashmere Socks – Can you live without cashmere socks? Of course. But have you really lived until your toes cozy up inside of these soft cashmere cocoons? Mmm, jury’s still out.
2. Milk Jar Cookies – These are a favorite around the Darling office. (Flavor to chewiness ratio is a solid A+.) And for February only they just released these decadent chocolate creations with strawberry and extra chocolate drizzle. But the best part? This LA-based shop ships all over the U.S!
3. “Opulent Oceans” – Who says learning can’t be fun? This gorgeous tome contains a collection of essays and underwater imagery from the American Museum of Natural History’s Rare Book Collection. Curl up and dive in.
4. Love Across Enemy Lines Tee – Wear it, say it, do it, support it. Sales of this t-shirt go toward Preemptive Love Coalition’s work with refugees in Syria and Iraq.
5. 100% Pure Seaweed Bath Detox – Because we all know a bath is on the radar when it comes to self-care, add in a bit of this mix full of vitamins, antioxidants, minerals and necessary trace elements to unwind and recalibrate. (It’s vegan, too!)
6. Orgaid Organic Sheet Masks – And while you’re soaking, pop on one of these sheet masks made in the USA from certified USDA organic ingredients. If you have sensitive, winter-worn skin, then the Greek Yogurt Nourishing Mask is sure to be your new best friend.
7. Pierre Sparr Crémant d’Alsace Brut Rosé – Long name, lovely flavor. No night at home is complete without a little bubbly, and this sparkling rosé will suit all palates with its touch of sweetness and clean, dry berry notes.
8. Aromatherapy Essential Oil Diffuser – If you’re not diffusing essential oils yet, then now is the time to start. Offering a host of healing and therapeutic benefits, essential oils are the cost-effective way to zen out in your own home.
9. Sculpted Stoneware Tumbler – If tea is more your speed, sip and savor via this stoneware tumbler that fits perfectly in the palm of your hand. Made in Berkeley, CA, it’s a little heavenly pot of perfection.
10. Sceen’ry Travel Journal – A beautiful take on places near and far. We’ve fallen in love with this travel magazine, now get it for yourself + check out founder Sophie Cottrell’s feature in our upcoming Issue No. 18!
11. Citizenry Peruvian Wool Blankets – It really doesn’t get more cozy than this hand-loomed, Peruvian Highland Wool. It’s naturally wonderful and — best part! — ethically made.
How will you treat yourself this month?
Image via Chloe Rey